SERVICE QUESTIONS & REPAIR REQUESTS
Before sending your gun in for service please read the FAQs and your owner’s manual.
If you are experiencing problems with your gun, often the performance can be improved by following recommendations in the FAQs or manual.
Optimal performance can be achieved by:
· Properly cleaning the gun.
· Using the optimal gas port setting for the ammunition you are shooting.
· Using high quality ammunition.
· Breaking-in the gun by shooting between 50 and 75 rounds.
If you feel your gun STILL needs to be sent the JTS for service:
1. Please fill in the following form with all the detail info.
2. Ensure the firearm is completely unloaded.
It is dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail.
Visually and physically check both the chamber and the magazine.
If for any reason the gun cannot be completely unloaded prior to shipping, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. Prepare your unloaded gun for shipping.
Put the chamber plug in place to prevent the bolt from contacting the forend.
Pack your firearm in the original box, if you have it.
Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE SHIPPED WITH YOUR GUN:
· A copy of your driver’s license or FFL
· A copy of your proof of purchase
4. Ship the unloaded firearm to us.
We will send the returned address to you when we issue the RA number.
5. Return information for serviced firearms:
Upon completion of service, firearms will be returned to the address provided in the RA form below.
An adult signature will be required upon delivery for all firearms.
When emailing Customer Service to receive updates on product being serviced, please include the RA and serial number ion the subject line.